Sunday, August 24, 2014

Just Checking In

Because I am still waiting for the update of all things, 'Minutes Matter' I thought I should stop in briefly and shed some light on what the Lord has put on my heart over the last month or so.  I was asked to do some writing on 'Back to School Topics' for mommas, and so I thought I would include the links here for anyone's viewing pleasure :)  In the meanwhile, my intent is to have my new blog up and running no later than mid September.  My heart feels such joy and excitement in even the thought of what is to come, and I truly cannot wait to share, learn and grow with you in this crazy fast pace world.  Until then, please check out this 'Simple Series' on back to school ideas/recipes/tips that are relevant for any momma! 
 
May you find your week blessed, intentional and filled with the Joy of Jesus! 
 
-Back Soon, Josie

1 comment: