Monday, July 14, 2014

First Time Visitors!

 
 
Hi! I'm SO happy you stopped by.  This may be your first time over here, and I just want to let you know that this blog truly is in its infancy.  Up until this point I have used this blog to be more of a personal journal.  Recently, I have learned to not let my fear stop me from sharing with you what it is I feel the Lord has put on my heart to say.  Can you please show me some grace as I am just learning how to navigate through this crazy world of technology? 
 
I would love for you to pour some coffee, stay, and read through some of my heart on here.  In the meanwhile, I will be posting a few times a week and look forward to growing with you!  Today, I wrote about my disability.  See what the Lord showed me about myself here...  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment